Are you looking for new challenges and rewards? Do you want to work for an industry leader? Modular Mining Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Komatsu, is the global leader in the design and installation of real-time computer-based mine management systems.
In this position in the Product Innovation Group you will interact with Modular support personnel and clients to understand and resolve application issues and will use this experience to improve current and future products. You will assist the Product Manager in analyzing and developing new product requirements. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Design and Systems teams providing application and implementation guidance to achieve product release and deployment. Other activities include development of product documentation, support tools and training materials. Occasional travel to customer sites or trade shows is required.
Superior candidates for this position will have experience in several of these areas:
• Bachelors in Electrical or Systems Engineering or equivalent experience
• Strong RF knowledge
• Experience with RF test equipment for lab and field test
• Internet Protocol fundamentals
• Product and application documentation
• Cisco networking solutions: wired and 802.11 wireless networking
• Pt-Pt data link design and support
• Knowledgeable in electronics, electrical and electromechanical product applications
• Experience with product deployment in harsh environments
CLICK HERE to apply directly with Modular Mining Systems.
If you plan to apply, let us know by clicking the "Apply" button below. We'll immediately contact the hiring decision-maker and notify of your interest and put in a good word for you.