The Systems Test Engineer I applies system engineering specialties of requirements management, quality control, and configuration management with responsibilities on product development projects.
About Modular Mining Systems:
Are you looking for new challenges and rewards? Do you want to work for an industry leader? Modular Mining Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Komatsu, is the global leader in the design and installation of real-time computer-based mine management systems.
Check us out at www.ModularMining.com
We are seeking the following position to be located in our world headquarters in Tucson, Arizona:
About the position:
The Systems Test Engineer applies system engineering specialties of requirements management, quality control, and configuration management with responsibilities on product development projects.
- Participates in the extraction, organization and documentation of hardware and software system requirements
- Participates in test planning for new system features and regression test planning for existing features
- Develops and maintains test procedures for hardware platforms, product features, and full system deployments
- Installs, configures, and monitors systems comprised of software and hardware for verification and validation
- Executes manual and automated system test procedures and reports pass/fail results
- Enters details about system defects into defect tracking tool and tracks their resolution
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of product compatibility charts and system deployment configuration charts
Level I Required Skills:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Systems Engineering (Master's degree in such areas a plus)
- In Requirements Management: 1+ Years’ experience writing software requirements
- In Quality Control: 1+ Years’ experience in software and systems testing
- Proven knowledge in: Requirements Management, Quality Control, and Configuration Management
- In general: basic knowledge of MMS system architectures, leadership/mentoring/training ability, communication/negotiation capabilities, process definition capabilities, and 1+ years' system engineering experience.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, to receive a personal recommendation from Greek Ladders.