In conjunction with the University of Nevada's Fraternity & Sorority Life Office, we're hosting an All-Greek Networking Night on the evening of Thursday, March 5th. Nearly 1,000 students will participate in the event, located in the JCSU Ballrooms.
The evening's agenda is as follows:
- 6:00pm - Network with fellow business and community leaders
- 6:30pm - Doors open to students
- 7:00pm - Guest Speakers - topic: Networking
- 7:20pm - Networking activities
- 8:00pm - Open networking
It's the first event of its kind on the University of Nevada campus. In fact, networking events of this magnitude...especially involving business and community leaders...do not happen on college campuses.
We're recruiting upwards of 100-200 business and community leaders, as well as alumni/ae members of Greek Life (not just from the University of Nevada) will participate in the networking activities.
- Meet fellow leaders to create new or enhance existing community and professional contacts
- Help instruct students how to network
- Guide students during the networking activity
- Network with students
- Receive access to career profiles of students seeking full-time jobs and/or internships
RSVP below and join fellow business and community leaders at this exciting networking event.
Pete Parker (Greek Ladders founder/director) will contact you with details.
CLICK HERE to see the latest roster of businesses and non-profit organizations in attendance.
1664 N Virginia St
Reno, NV 89512
Google map and directions