Quicken Loans is always looking for amazing and talented team members who’ll take our Family of Companies to the next level. They seek a Customer Service Representative for their Scottsdale, Arizona office.
Who We Are
We’re the #1 online lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and we’ve grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the country. For five years in a row now, J.D. Power has ranked Quicken Loans highest in the nation in customer satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination. We were also ranked highest in the nation for customer satisfaction among mortgage servicers the last two years, the first years we were eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2.
The Customer Service Representative, is the main point of contact for clients after underwriting and before closing. The Customer Service Representative's primary function is to proactively communicate with clients in order to obtain the necessary documents and to ensure they have a good understanding of the mortgage process.
- Effectively communicate with clients from Conditional Approval through Final Approval
- Understand and review conditions with the client prior to closing
- Meet specified outbound call expectations
- Assist both internal and external clients
- Routinely follow up with clients to provide their loan status
- Minimum of two years' experience working with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Mortgage or call center experience
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking ability
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Click the "Apply" button, below, to receive an endorsement from Greek Ladders.