Greek Ladders was created to provide students with a competitive advantage when launching their careers. We work closely with businesses and non-profit organizations to find ideal candidates for their position.
Greek Ladders was created to provide students with a competitive advantage when launching their careers. We work closely with businesses and non-profit organizations to find ideal candidates for their position. We routinely invite business and non-profit leaders register as employers into the Greek Ladders network, as it provides exceptional time/financial savings and access to student leaders.
Even if companies and charities are not looking to hire full-time employees, interns, or student volunteers, we provide exceptional opportunities to for organizations to leverage Greek Ladders. These include:
- Branding - Employers create and manage a corporate profile for students to review and learn about the company, enabling them to develop a greater understanding of each business.
- Recruiting - Employers post internships and full-time jobs for students to review and submit applications.
- Connecting - Employers make connections with students through the website and by being personally linked by Greek Ladders staff leaders. These connections will facilitate mentoring, references, and job-hunting.
- Marketing - Employers receive regular promotions through Greek Ladders. Blogs, interviews, media alerts, bulletins, and podcasts are used to promote companies and their posted jobs.
One major advantage of Greek Ladders over recruitment and job placement companies is that we link employers directly to candidates. In fact, employers leverage the partnership to essentially take Career Network members and siphon them into a single pool (or network) of outstanding potential candidates. One step further, these applicants are qualified, given their aptitude of social, leadership, and organizational skills and activity within the Greek Ladders network.
Greek Ladders provides employers with:
- Direct access to students.
- A growing pool of student leaders, located throughout the country.
- Hand-selected students who meet employer and or job/internship criteria.
- Workshops and meetings, where employers can share best practices, brand their companies, network, and create relationships with students.
Factor in these value-added benefits and the low registration cost, employers are provided with impressive returns on their investments.