We recognize that career fairs can be intimidating and difficult to navigate. Whether you’re a freshman, who’s attending to “window shop” and gain an initial understanding of the fair, or a senior looking to find the ideal first job, we want to make the career fair experience fun and meaningful for both students and employers.
We created a unique referral initiative to encourage fraternity and sorority members to make the most of the career fair experience. It’s more than just a referral, it’s our invitation to leverage each opportunity and take your career planning to an exciting level.
Here’s how to get our referral:
- Register for the Career Fair (if required) with the University.
- Join the Greek Ladders Career Network (click here if you haven’t joined yet)
- Visit as many businesses and nonprofits as possible. However, don’t just visit…actually spend time participating in conversations.
- Collect business cards and/or contact information from each great conversation.
- Send an email to Greek Ladders, containing all of the contact information for each business and/or nonprofit organization you wish to pursue for an internship or job.