Business leaders and students are invited to meet future business leaders at a career fest, taking place at the upcoming Circle of Change Leadership Conference.
The Circle of Change Leadership Experience is a three day conference that not only connects student leaders nationally with an incredible diverse leadership network of students and professionals that will provide them with the inspiration, leadership development training, and professional skills needed to take their personal and leadership experience to the next level.
We're excited to help coordinate the Career Fest, scheduled for Friday, November 20 at Cal State Dominguez Hills. The agenda is as follows:
- 3:00pm - Professionalism Panel Session - "ABCs of Resume Writing, Interviewing, Internships, and Professional Etiquette"
- 4:30pm - Professional Career Fest Networking Session (Attendee Group A)
- 4:30pm - Building Effective Relationships Keynote Session (Attendee Group B)
- 5:30pm - Dinner with Professionals
- 6:00pm - Professional Career Fest Networking Session (Attendee Group B)
- 6:00pm - Building Effective Relationships Keynote Session (Attendee Group A)
The Career Fest takes place on Day 1 of the three-day conference, designed to inspire and engage aspiring professional and community leaders, who are current leaders on their respective campuses.
Click here to learn more about the Circle of Change Leadership Conference.
The following video shares what the conference is all about and how it impacts its participants.
We're actively recruiting businesses and non-profit organizations to participate in the Career Fest, where they will:
- Attend and, possibly, participate in the 3:00pm panel session
- Network, openly, with students during the brief dinner
- Interface with students during the Networking Session (similar to career fair setting)
The conference presents a great opportunity to meet, screen, and develop relationships with great student leader talent, most of whom are upperclassmen at nearly 40 different college campuses.
Click here to download the CareerFest one-sheet.
The cost to participate and exhibit at the Career Fest is $350. Benefits also include:
- Ability to post jobs and internships - in advance of and at the conference
- Flash drive containing resumes of all career-aspiring student attendees
- Network with roughly 80 fellow business leaders, who are exhibiting or speaking
- Invitation to participate in all of Friday's activities, which begin at 8am
If you'd like to connect with a Career Fest leader, click here send a quick email.