Red Carpet Events & Design is looking for an intern that is interested in learning more about the event planning industry and that would like to potentially grow with our company.
Position Type: Part-Time, Paid Internship
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Approximate Hours Per Week: 10-15
We are looking for an intern that is interested in learning more about the event planning industry and that would like to potentially grow with our company. The internship can easily turn into a job with your drive, ambition and talent in doing a great job.
Intern will need to make a commitment of at least 2 days per week and a minimum of 5 hours per day.
Internship Role will include work in these areas:
- Administrative - Filing, answering the phones, data entry and creating information files on and for key clients
- Marketing - Work with vendor/venue/client communications, directly contribute to social media and website to develop our online presence, help with ongoing upkeep and creation of communications and outreach
- Event Coordinating – potential to work on, design and coordinate (including on-site duties) for small events throughout the Reno/Tahoe area.
We are a full service event production and event rental company based in Sparks, Nevada. We are a trendsetter in the special events industry and proudly produce various types of events for clientele in Reno, Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas. We have won numerous regional and national industry awards and we proudly earn repeat business from our extensive list of prominent clients.
- Know how to utilize social media effectively (for business, client communication and branding): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, Google+
- familiarity with Wordpress and Photoshop
- Have a cheerful disposition, and be able to go with the flow
- Excellent writing skills (print, online, general correspondence)
- Be flexible and know how to multitask. These are essentials in this industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to manage time, work independently on projects, and contribute successfully to marketing and sales teams goals and strategies
- Must have own car and valid license and insurance
- experience or interest in photography/visual design and floral design a plus
Amy T Riley
Red Carpet Events and Design
Director of Business Development & Marketing
56 Coney Island Drive, Suite B
Sparks, Nevada 89431