Greek Ladders is teaming up with SALT to provide money management information and solutions to students at the University of Nevada.
SALT™ is a free, nonprofit-backed educational program that helps every student who wants a college degree to get it in a financially responsible way. SALT’s neutral advice, practical information, and interactive lessons help students gain money knowledge for college and beyond, keeping them on the path to success.
SALT was created by American Student Assistance® (ASA), a nonprofit with 50+ years of experience helping millions of students make better decisions about paying for and paying back the cost of their education.
SALT’s resources help you:
- Find scholarships, internships, and jobs.
- Compare student loan borrowing options.
- Personalize a student loan repayment plan.
How does SALT work?
SALT uses many different channels to educate, empower, and engage members. The program includes:
- Proactive communication, education, and one-on-one counseling from student loan experts.
- A personalized dashboard at saltmoney.org where members can track all their federal student loans in one place and compare payment options.
- Web "self-serve" tools, calculators, and educational content.
- A highly interactive Web financial education curriculum.
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex student loan related problems.
- Assistance with the financial solutions students face, such as help finding scholarships, jobs, and internships.
Learn more about SALT, by visiting saltmoney.org.