Silver Legacy seeks to fill a front desk agent position.
Shift: Shift Varies
Category: Front Desk
Employment Status: Full-Time
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for checking Guests in and out of the hotel and verifying accounts.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:(Includes, but is not limited to the following.)
1. Responsible for sign-in/sign-out of individual bank;
2. Check Guests in upon arrival and out upon departure;
3. Collect proper cash and/or credit card;
4. Adhere to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI Compliance).
5. Post room charges, paid outs and corrections;
6. Balance postings at end of shift;
7. Prepare a corrected and complete cash turn-in sheet;
8. Assist Bell Desk as needed;
9. Maintain informational records as assigned for marketing;
10. Prepare reports as requested;
11. Program key cards for Guests as needed;
12. Answer front office phones on or before third ring;
13. Complete applicable forms for various transactions/procedures as well as shift reports as specified in the front desk manual;
14. Notify Shift Manager or Front Office Manager of any problems and/or needed approvals;
15. Assist in blocking of rooms and suites as requested by the rack attendant or Shift Managers;
16. Remain familiar with all facilities available at Silver Legacy to include rooms (i.e. views, bed types, rates, locations within the hotel and amenities in the various suites);
17. Maintain appropriate grooming and uniform standards;
18. Regular and predictable attendance is required;
19. Perform other job related duties as assigned by management.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English; perform basic math; operate front desk system, 10-key adding machine and type 35 wpm; understand and comply with all company and departmental rules, regulations, policies & procedures; establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and Guests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High school education or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Front office experience preferred.
Certificate/License: None required.
If you're interested in applying for this position, simply click "Apply"