The Greek Ladders team seeks to establish strong relationships with leaders representing Fraternity and Sorority (Greek Life) offices and campus careers centers. The goal is to serve as a catalyst to provide students with an abundance of leadership and career opportunities. The tools and resources provided to them are designed to amplify their college and fraternal experiences, while preparing them to obtain ideal employment situations.
Our goal is to develop strong collaborative relationships with campus leaders, directly benefiting the students. By guiding students to tap into the wide variety of resources and experts representing career centers and Greek Life offices, we’re meeting our objective of helping students pave their paths toward career excellence.
Developing collaborative relationships fosters the following possibilities:
- Guiding students to make the most of campus career centers;
- Coordinating all-Greek career fairs;
- Conducting leadership development workshops to campus Greeks;
- Coordinating of all-Greek alumni/career networking receptions;
- Recruiting corporate and non-profit leaders to present at specialized workshops and presentations;
- Assisting in the development of Greek Alumni activities and/or structured organization;
- Coordinating of specialized career-oriented activities, such as resume review, mock interviewing, and speed networking functions;
- Connecting corporations and non-profit organizations, who may be interested in event sponsorships, career fair exhibiting, and/or strong campus presence;
- Development of four-year leadership programs for chapters and their members.
Benefits to fraternity and sorority life:
- Provide professional development opportunities, directly connected to careers
- Elevate significance and value of FSL membership
- Increase participation of alumni/ae and parents through career mentor programs
- Receive financial support for scholarships, FSL programming, etc.
- Webpage featuring career-related links and information for students
- Feature campus career events on the Greek Ladders Career Calendar
Role of Greek Life staff members:
- Promote Greek Ladders to Council presidents to encourage chapter affiliate relationships
- Promote career-related workshops, fairs, receptions
- Share/Distribute messaging to all fraternity and sorority life members
- Refer employers to Greek Ladders
Requires minimal time - and it's free of charge!