We believe developing strong relationships with chapters creates career connection success stories. The relationships provide chapter members with outstanding opportunities. The tools and resources provided to them are designed to amplify their college and fraternal experiences, while preparing them to obtain the ideal employment situations.
The goals of our Chapter Affiliate program are to…
- provide a well-rounded leadership experience to chapter members;
- serve as a catalyst in a member’s career development path;
- present a meaningful opportunity to chapter alumni and parents to become actively engaged;
- manage a four-year career development program;
- deliver another example why joining a fraternity or sorority is valuable;
- opportunity to improve alumni/ae and parent relations;
- develop relationships with business and non-profit professionals; and,
- provide an exceptional tool to increase the level of chapter member involvement.
Chapter Affiliate Service Levels offered for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Invite members to join Career Network and Job board
- Invite members to attend GL-sponsored events
- Receive complimentary Campus Career Guide (must register)
Level 1 ($300/semester)
Same as Basic Level, plus:
- Design Career Plan for the Chapter by identifying the majors and minors and career interests of all members, understanding the career development needs of the chapter, and blending with existing programming.
- Sponsor or coordinate two career development events per semester. These can include industry panels, career readiness workshops, networking receptions, etc.
- Provide two career planning best practice coaching sessions via live or recorded online webinars per semester.
Level 2 ($500/semester)
Same as Level 1, plus:
- Manage dedicated webpage for the chapter, featuring career events on campus and hosted by the chapter, as well as career planning tips and resources.
- Conduct one live career planning best practices presentation per semester, such as a resume review, networking skills, or career fair preparation.
Level 3 ($1,500/year)
Same as Level 2, plus:
- Design and manage a career mentoring program, specific to each chapter's needs, programming, and member career interests.
- Recruit chapter alumni/ae and parents to serve as career mentors.
- Match students to mentors, based majors, career interests, desired living locations, chapter positions, etc.
To enroll in one of these programs, send an email to Pete Parker at email@example.com. He'll get you squared away!