We believe developing strong relationships with chapters creates career connection success stories. The relationships provide chapter members with outstanding opportunities. The tools and resources provided to them are designed to amplify their college and fraternal experiences, while preparing them to obtain the ideal employment situations.
The goals of our Chapter program are to…
- provide a well-rounded leadership experience to chapter members;
- serve as a catalyst in a member’s career development path;
- present a meaningful opportunity to chapter alumni and parents to become actively engaged;
- manage a four-year career development program;
- deliver another example why joining a fraternity or sorority is valuable;
- opportunity to improve alumni/ae and parent relations;
- develop relationships with business and non-profit professionals; and,
- provide an exceptional tool to increase the level of chapter member involvement.