Friday, November 18, 2016 – Sunday November 20, 2016
California State University, Dominguez Hills, Los Angeles, California
The Circle of Change Leadership Experience is a three day conference that not only connects student leaders nationally with an incredible diverse leadership network of students and professionals that will provide them with the inspiration, leadership development training, and professional skills needed to take their personal and leadership experience to the next level, but it’s a life changing conference that consists of…
- Dynamic keynote speakers
- Scholarly workshop sessions on leadership development for student leaders
- Experts with real-world leadership experience from more than 70 different Fortune 500 companies
- Reflection, Assessment, and Group Activities with Trained Student Affair Professionals
- Tons of Networking Opportunities with Students and Executives Passionate about Leadership
- Impactful Service Project that teaches the importance of Service and Civic Engagement
Each of these amazing programs offered throughout the entire conference are based upon five learning objectives which are:
Interpersonal Development – Students will learn more about themselves and how that translate into effective leadership in the 21st Century.
Leadership Development – Students will learn about more than twenty different leadership skills and qualities that leaders must possess in the 21st Century in order to be effective.
Professional Development – Students will learn about more than fifteen professional skills that students must attain in order to evolve and experience career leadership success in the 21st Century.
Socially Responsible Leaders – Students will learn about the importance of social responsibility, ethical decision-making, civic engagement, social justice, and service learning.
Value of Diversity – Students will not only about the importance of diversity in the 21st Century, but they will discover how to interact, collaborate, appreciate, and lead diverse groups of people more effectively.
Businesses and non-profit organizations receive more than a mere glimpse at online career profiles of job-seekers. We strive to help navigate ideal “match-making” interactions.Read more
Today’s highly competitive employee recruitment world has employers spending considerable time and money to find the ideal candidates to their companies. Their recruitment of college students and young professionals places them on campuses and in communities across the country, where they attend career fairs, present at small workshops, and interface with career-related staff members. As a result, the candidates, career specialists, and recruiters can be overwhelmed with scores of names, some information, and a bit of frustration.
Greek Ladders serves as an active liaison between recruiters and job-seekers.
Employers using Greek Ladders as a resource benefit in multiple ways, including:
- Post jobs - for the 2018/2019 school year, employers may post as many jobs as they wish, at no cost. Click here to register for this great opportunity to showcase positions in front of thousands of students and recent graduates.
- View potential candidates - using our Job Board enables employers to view resumes of potential hires. Click here for details and to get started.
- Speak to current students - we host multiple sessions throughout the school year, where employers can speak to small-to-large groups at a time, either as a stand-alone speaker or on a panel. There may also be networking and other career development activities, where representatives can connect with students. Click here to see how you can join the speaker list.
- Introductions to job-seekers - in addition to the speaking opportunities, we routinely introduce employers to students, particularly for specific searches or positions.
We invite businesses and non-profit organizations to work with us to meet their campus recruiting and hiring objectives. We'll do all we can to connect you to outstanding young talent.