S&T Fraternity Management, an East Bay based management consulting firm that specializes in managing Greek-housing organizations at college institutions on a national basis is looking for a Regional Director.
- Oversee Campus Managers on several Campuses, train, implement and manage to make sure they are implementing S&T systems / Calendar of Services
- Work with Campus Manager and Chapters at that Campus until all systems are running smoothly
- Develop new Campuses
- Strong Understanding of the Fraternity Sorority system and how they operate
- Financial skills – understanding of financials – budgeting – banking – membership
- Relationship / Leadership skills – you will be running meetings with House Corporations – Alumni Undergraduate Chapters
- Business development – an understanding of how businesses should operate – systems – accounting – profitability
- Attention to detail and organization – this person is a control center so record keeping – files – communications are critical
- Relationship Management – you will need to be good at it and train it
- Marketing – responsible for new account development
- Projected 6 month training and development @ SF Bay Area Campus
- Likely 40% travel maybe more – Require regular visits to campuses (3-4/yr)
- Fixed Compensation through training period
- Subsequent = % of gross income of the Campuses you manage
Self motivated and entrepreneurial applicants desired. Position has high growth potential. Personal experience with Greek organizations preferred, but not required. Effective written and verbal communications skills, strong customer service skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize are all essential. Strong computer communication skills - Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
Click the "Apply" button, located below, if you're interested in this position. We'll work swiftly to connect you to the company's president.