Securing a job in today’s employment market is tough. Finding the right job, one that closely resembles the learning and skills acquired during college can be extremely difficult. Not only are college students and recent graduates competing among themselves, they’re at a disadvantage when seeking the same positions as those with greater direct skills, experience, and connections.
Recognizing these challenges, Greek Ladders was created to give job-seekers a “leg up” in the employment recruitment process. Our services are tailored to the needs, interests, and wishes of each candidate. By connecting job-seekers to employers, we at Greek Ladders, want the ideal job seeking path to be both straightforward and more direct. This is made possible by engaged and dedicated staff, who actively establish relationships with candidates, recruiters, and on-campus career officials.
Job-seekers receive assistance in multiple ways
- Career Planning Resources - this website provides a ton of solid information for students and recent graduates to incorporate in their career planning. This includes resume, interviewing, networking, and branding tips, to preparing for career fairs and interviews, to what employers seek in new hires. Click here to access career planning tools and tips.
- Mentor Connections - we connect you to leaders interested in sharing advice and guidance, whether they're from your own chapter or school or your preferred field.
- Professional Network - we continually strive to provide new connections to job-seekers in the hopes that it may a) lead to a job interview, b) provide a new mentoring relationship, or c) serve as a new reference. Expanding your professional network should be a regular occurrence, even when you land your great job.
- Resume Reviews - send us your resume and we'll give it a full assessment. You may want this unbiased perspective in advance of a career fair, networking session, job application, or interview. Click here to have your resume critiqued.
- Job Board - new jobs are routinely added to our online job board. Visit our job board to search for jobs, which may appeal to you. Click here to view the Job Board.
- Get Considered for jobs - if you upload a resume to our job board, employers can view and consider you as their next great hire. Click here for a free way to get considered.
- Job References - we're always asked by recruiters for quality talent to consider for their jobs. Introducing them to promising job-seekers is very appealing to us.
- Employer introductions - we host and help coordinate small-to-large presentations, industry panels, pre-career fair activities, pre-interviews, networking receptions, and more to bring employers to job-seekers. If you want to learn more about how this may help you and/or your chapter, click here to send an inquiry to our director.
It's not always WHAT you know, it's WHO you know. Even more impressive, it's WHO knows YOU! Our mission is to connect job-seekers with employers...and vice-versa. Consider Greek Ladders as one of your career resources.