A career events schedule is available for University of Arizona students. The schedule features events coordinated by the University, as well as Greek Ladders and its partners.Read more
Welcome to Greek Ladders, a company specializing in connecting employers with outstanding student talent. Launched in March 2013, the company works with candidates affiliated with over 95 different college campuses, by providing tools, resources, activities, and connections, as they navigate their career planning and advancement paths.
Our goals with the University of Arizona are many, but the first is to connect Arizona students with ideal employment opportunities. We want to actively guide students and alumni to tap into a wide array of career planning resources and potential employers. Developing collaborative relationships with the University, starting with its fraternal leaders, fosters the following objectives:
- Guiding students to make the most of campus career centers;
- Conducting career development workshops, fairs, and networking receptions;
- Recruiting corporate and non-profit leaders to present at workshops and presentations; and,
- Coordinating specialized career-oriented activities, such as resume reviews, mock interviewing, and career fair prep sessions.
- Elevating significance and value of fraternal membership
- Increasing participation of alumni/ae through career mentor programs
- Provide charitable funding for scholarships, fraternal programming, etc.
- Hosting a dedicated webpage featuring career-related links and information for Arizona students
- Promoting key Arizona campus career events and featuring on our career calendar
Career events currently scheduled and proposed at Arizona during the 2016/2017 school year.
- Wildcat Student Employment Fair - 8/24/2016
- Career Services Launch - 9/16/2016
- Eller Expo - 9/19/2016
- Fall Career Days (Day #1) - 9/20/2016
- FSL & Employer Coffee - 9/21/2016
- Fall Career Days (Day #2) - 9/21/2016
- All-Greek Career Night - 10/19/2016
- Graduate School Day - 11/2/2016
- College of Engineering iExpo - 2/7/2017
- Education & Non-Profit Career Day - 2/13/2017
- Reverse Career Fair - 2/15/2017
- All-Greek Career Carnival - 3/1/2017
- Spring Career Days (Day #1) - 3/7/2017
- FSL & Employer Coffee - 3/8/2017
- Spring Career Days (Day #2) - 3/8/2017
- All-Greek Career Boost Networking Night - 4/26/2017
Some dates will be changed/added. Greek Ladders frequently collaborates with students, fraternity and sorority chapters, and campus departments to orchestrate workshops and special career events, introduce to employers, and share career planning best practices.
New Opportunities for 2016/2017
- Students will be introduced to employers more frequently and proactively than in the past. To qualify for the introductions, students may be required to complete a certain degree of their online career profile and submit a resume.
- Upon joining the Greek Ladders Career Network, each student’s social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) will be scanned. Advice will be given, especially to develop a more appealing LinkedIn profile.
- Upon joining the Career Network, students will be invited to conduct an in-person meeting or phone call to help Greek Ladders better understand career interests, and answer questions.
- We can design a career certification model for chapters (and all clubs/organizations). He can do so in collaboration with the appropriate student affairs leadership.
- We may host regular “office hours,” making himself be available on campus to meet with students (individually and groups) to discuss career planning, leadership, fraternity/sorority life, or philanthropy. Possible locations could be the Student Union, FSL Office, mall, or anywhere.
Click here or the image to download a special one-sheet.
Register to join the Greek Ladders Career Network and gain access to thousands of student leaders. Rates start at $100 per year. Click to proceed.
Arizona-based business and non-profit leaders are invited to an evening of networking on the University of Arizona campus. There's no cost to participate in this unique opportunity to brand your business, share career planning insight, and meet future professional leaders.Read more
Greek Ladders and inqiri have entered a partnership to provide greater value to the collegiate recruitment space. inqiri, of Reno, Nevada, designed a unique cognitive assessment system used by businesses and government agencies to better understand core needs as a stimulus in the decision-making process.Read more
A very big thank you to University of Arizona and Sigma Phi Epsilon alumnus, Zane Stoddard, for hosting a conversation in Careers in Sports. Students gained deeper understanding of what’s needed to secure employment in entertainment and sports from an outstanding leader.Read more
It's no secret that Crescent Crown Distributing is an outstanding corporation. However, the company and its 1,100 employees heavily committed to local communities.Read more
In sync with the UA Fall Career Days, we re-launched our Employer Spotlight program with three outstanding corporations. Greek Ladders is working with these three to target fraternity and sorority members at the University of Arizona.Read more
Looking for an exciting career opportunity?
Visit the Crescent Crown Distributing booth at the UA Fall Career Days to meet their leaders and learn more about the careers they offer.Read more
Does your resume best represent your skills and experience? Does include key action words and descriptions of your transferable skills?
Answers to these questions and more were provided in last night's career workshop to a room full of fraternity and sorority leaders at the University of Arizona.Read more
The most successful, happy and fulfilled individuals and leaders are the most self-aware. Being able to adapt to change, and being resilient, are critical to your happiness.
These messages served as the core of a career workshop featuring Vicki Sandler, an Arizona alumnus and former CEO of APS Energy Services, where she empowered students to be proactive about their lives and careers.Read more