Now that the Holidays are here, it's a great time for candidates to enhance your appeal to potential employers. By dedicating a few minutes out of your time, you can find yourself much closer to making strong career connections. Whether you're looking to get hired for an internship, first post-graduate job, or summer job, we want to help you start the new year in strong fashion!
To make the most of your Greek Ladders online profile and get noticed by employers, we recommend the following steps:
- Join the Career Network as a job-seeking candidate (click here)
- Share your Greek and campus affiliations (click here)
- Share your major and class year (click here)
- Describe your campus and chapter involvement (click here)
- Describe your career vision and interests (click here)
- Post your resume (click here)
Employers regularly contact Greek Ladders to seek quality talent to recruit for internship and full-time positions. Through the career network, they're personally introduced to candidates and view each candidate's online profile. Actively maintaining your online profile will trigger employers to target you, as well as develop a great understanding of your interest, readiness, and potential success.
Leverage the Holiday Break to take your career planning to a new level!