Trunk Club is looking for candidates interested in evolving the commerce experience by solving difficult problems around scaling authentic personal relationships.
Position: Sales Representative/Stylist
Location: Culver City, California (LA)
Reports to: Sales Director
Trunk Club (www.trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most people. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, men and women discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps people look their best.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men's and women's apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, a Stylist on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL, Washington, DC, Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, and New York. Since launching in December 2009, we have grown from four to over 1,000, and in 2014, we were acquired by Nordstrom. We're actively looking for amazing people to join our team!
Who Trunk Club is looking for:
- a confident top-performer who’s psyched to work in a fast-paced environment
- an entrepreneur who’s hungry to build a book of clients
- a tech-savvy individual who utilizes social media daily
- a results oriented person who wants to be part of a high-energy, high-impact team
- a highly personalized character who focuses attention on the customer, above all else
- a creative who’s also business minded - this job takes someone who possess both
- Sales experience, preferably in a client-building business (think proactive, not reactive selling!)
- Proven ability in new business development and client relationship management (you know how to self-source and you love to network)
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail (your client book is going to get big and you’re going to be busy so you need to know how to manage your time and balance your day)
- An appreciation for apparel, a good sense of style, and the ability to carry oneself well (this is definitely not the place for peacocks, but we love a little flare!)
What you’ll be accountable for:
- Focusing on meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Generating a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities
- Establishing a strong client base and cultivating long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Crushing your targets and setting a new standard for initiative and efficiency among your peers
- Building a great company that disrupts the traditional retail model and drives brand awareness
- Work onsite for member facing appointments
What Trunk Club will provide for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- A company culture like you’ve never experienced at other jobs
- A comprehensive training program (we support and encourage your professional development through on-going training sessions that will enhance your sales and styling skills)
Click the "Apply" button, located below, and we'll notify our Trunk Club contact of your interest.