We created a unique referral initiative to encourage Arizona fraternity and sorority members to make the most of the UA Fall Career Days. It’s more than just a referral, it’s our invitation to leverage each opportunity and take your career planning to an exciting level.
Here’s how to get our referral:
- Join the Greek Ladders Career Network (click here if you haven’t joined yet)
- RSVP and Attend the UA Fall Career Days on the Greek Ladders Career Network to earn big Career Capital points
- Visit as many businesses and nonprofits as possible. However, don’t just visit…actually spend time participating in conversations.
- Collect business cards and/or contact information from each booth.
- If a Greek Ladders Representative is on campus, write your full name and Greek affiliation on each business card and hand them to the rep.
- If there’s no rep on campus, send an email to Greek Ladders, containing all of the contact information for each business and/or nonprofit organization.