Sales Representatives find, market and sign up potential groups and or organizations that are in need of fundraising.
- Services existing accounts he or she has already established, establishes new accounts by marketing and networking daily through social media and or through peers.
- Will be the liaison between uFund and the group. Will answer any questions the group might have before, during and after the fundraiser.
- Gathers contact information and updates excel spreadsheet with progress throughout the entire life of the group or organization
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call/email reports.
- Recommends changes in service based on feedback from organizations and groups •Resolves issues that might arrive with the organization fundraising by partnering with upper management.
- Professional at all times when representing uFund through email, telephone or in person.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and goal provided by upper management.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Experience: 0-3 years of previous sales experience.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical: Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Physical: Ability to communication effectively with organizations (both oral and written)
If interested in applying, simply click the "Apply" button, located below. We'll immediately contact a company's executive.