How you'll benefit
In these roles, your first year will consist of individualized coaching and development to position you for a meaningful career at Vanguard.
You'll spend your first 2-3 months completing a formal training curriculum that will prepare you for FINRA licensing and introduce you to Vanguard's funds and services. You'll then apply what you've learned by responding accurately and thoroughly to incoming client calls.
In these positions, you will:
- Be given specific opportunities to interact with senior leaders in RIG and thought leaders across Vanguard.
- Learn about the financial industry from experts.
- Gain hands-on experience working with Vanguard investors.
- Build a network of peers, managers, senior leaders, and industry specialists.
- Participate in professional training to obtain your FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
What you need to qualify
The ideal candidate should have a(n):
- Undergraduate degree in any major or equivalent combination of training and/or work experience.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (preferred).
- Passion for the financial services industry, markets, and investing.
- Ability to learn complex materials and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.