Alpha Chapter of
Xi Chi Iota
Oregon State University
Greek Ladders Involvement
As the first alpha chapter fraternity founded at Oregon State University, Xi Chi Iota seeks to create an atmosphere where ambitions can be cultivated in an environment where people can push themselves each and every day to excel to their maximum potential. As an alpha chapter we are starting to build our network both internally and externally in the greek community. We are getting close to having our first class of graduates, and would love to create a transactional relationship with Greek Ladders in order to prepare for career development, and offer our members within your database for connection to the business world.
Leadership & Career Philosophy
As student leaders, Xi Chi Iota members are prepared in a cohesive group to advance themselves within our membership development program. This process/leadership program allows our fraternity to progressively advance our members to adapting to the new world, while allowing our members to think outside the box to innovate our society and progress it forward. This program allows our members to gain a tool box of knowledge and skills that prepares them to not just go through the motions in life, but instead create real positive change both within our community, and on our campus' as well. We do believe that this program enables our members to gain valuable traits that the real world needs in order to consistently advance our society forward.
2016 On-Campus Career Events
- February 24 - Winter All Industries Career Fair
- February 25 - Winter Engineering & Technology Career Fair
- April 27 - Spring All Industries Career Fair
Click here for career event details
- Oregon State Career Center – be sure to take advantage of what the Center has to offer
- Greek Ladders Career Calendar – check often to see if we've scheduled or sponsored a career-related workshop, reception, or fair on campus
- Join the Career Network - get access to career planning resources and get connected to employers.
- Build Your Online Career Profile - provide information (education, experience, involvement, career interests) and post your resume